Bonnafide Chemicals is the trusted as the reliable supplier of Demineralisation Plant in the markets. Demineralisation Plant, offered by us, is hugely popular among clients for its efficient functioning in various applications.
- A Typical two-bed DM Plant consists of two FRP/MS Rubber lined Pressure vessels.
- Connected in series along with its internal fittings.
- The first unit consists of high capacity strongly acidic cation exchange resin.
- Converts positive ions of salt and replaces them with hydrogen ions to form respective acids.
- Absorbed in next vessel by strongly basic anion exchange resin.
- Water obtained by this process shows conductivity less than 20 µ S / cm at 25o C and total dissolved solids less than 10 ppm.
- Further high purity water can be achieved by Mixed Bed Deionizers.
- Designed to produce high purity treated water.
- Used as polishing units after two bed DM Plant to obtain high purity water.
- Mixed Bed Deionizers are single column units.
- Filled with strongly acidic cation and strongly basic anion exchange resins mixed together.